Press release from the Kiwanis Club San Marino with Alessandra Luti
MONACO. Following the appeal of the Kiwanis Club San Marino and president Mihaela Anghel we are happy to publish and forward the Press Release about the annual charity event.
“It is now just over a month to November 13, when the historic Grand Hotel in Rimini will host the annual convivial evening of the Kiwanis Club San Marino. Invited by the President of the Club Mihaela Anghel, guest of honor as well as event planner and speaker of the evening will be Mr. Ilio Masprone, journalist-publisher from Turin also known as organizer of international events and founder, among his many initiatives, also of some historical editions based in the Principality of Monaco. The glossy and increasingly luxurious multilingual magazine Il Foglio Italiano di Monte-Carlo (recently Re-titled MyItaly) and created in 1995 was followed by the Italian French monthly tabloid MonteCarloTimes-Les Nouvelles. In 2005 H.S.H. Prince Albert II awarded Mr. Masprone Knight of the Principality of Monaco for cultural merits, and it is precisely the mainly cultural and life-style contents of the politically independent Mr.Masprone’s newspapers and websites that nowadays reach the glittering Principality of Monaco as well the rest of the world also on the social network.
THE KIWANIAN PROGRAM
SAN MARINO. Kiwanis International is a global community of clubs, members and partners dedicated to improving the lives of children one community at a time. Delegates approved the six permanent Objects of Kiwanis at the 1924 Kiwanis International Convention in Denver, Colorado. They have remained unchanged through the decades. They read:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To develop by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide through Kiwanis clubs a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.
Devote part of your time and energy to the service of children, knowing that even an hour of our time and a small gesture can change their lives, they can change the world!
Joining Kiwanis provide with the opportunity for fellowship that is often lacking in a busy world, and to make lifetime friendships based on mutual interest and the shared joy of doing for others. It enables to share ideas and opinions with others who wish to make the world a better place in which to live, and to participate in an informal exchange of ideas on a wide range of topics. It helps to develop leadership skills by enabling you to serve a Kiwanis Club in positions of responsibility.